Millions of dollars raised. Thousands of lives impacted for the better. Join us this February to celebrate A Taste of Wine & Cheese.
A Taste of Wine & Cheese
Join us for the area’s premier wine tasting event, featuring more than 400 wines and a variety of cheeses—all to benefit the programs of the Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay.
Friday, February 13, 2015
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Three Clans & Iroquois Ballrooms, Radisson Hotel, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- $85 in advance, $95 at the door
- Cocktail attire is appreciated.
- Tickets can also be purchased at Festival Foods in Green Bay, De Pere and Suamico.
Important Silent Auction Information
This year, our silent auction is going digital, for a better, easier way to bid. Click here for more details.
Make it a weekend with the Hotel Package ($279), featuring two tickets to A Taste of Wine & Cheese, room reservation at the Radisson Hotel, complimentary wine and cheese in your room and breakfast. Only 20 rooms are available. To reserve, please contact the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center by February 9 at (920) 494-7300.
Gourmet Winemakers’ Dinner
The 2015 Gourmet Winemaker’s Dinner offers an elegant, intimate tasting experience. Enjoy five delectable courses, each paired with a wine from our featured winemaker and fine cheeses from BelGioioso Cheese.
This exclusive, limited-seating event also includes a live auction, offering an opportunity to bid on luxury items and unique experiences. All proceeds benefit the programs of the Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Reception 6 p.m., Dinner 7 p.m.
- The Legends Club Room at Lambeau Field
- Contact Amanda Gay, Event Coordinator, to make reservations
- Reserve your spot by January 15, 2015
- Black tie event